Jake is an assistant strength and conditioning coach at Youngstown State University.
Since 2009, he has been obsessed with human performance and muscle gain.
This website is where he organizes his and others' thoughts on training methods, rants about the the industry's stupidity, and provides his take on how to actually go about getting jacked while optimizing athleticism.
Jake obtained his Master of Science in Exercise Physiology in 2015.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Sports Performance Coach (USA-Weightlifting)
- Titleist Performance Institute - Level 1
- Be Activated - Level 1 & 2
- Reflexive Performance Reset - Level 1